|Tea’s last grain elevator will be demolished in a controlled burn |
on Sunday, Oct. 26 to make way for future expansions to the Tea Athletic Complex.
This issue includes:
• Final plans in place for elevator removal
• Lewis & Clark members to vote on funding proposal
• Phelps, Schmitt head to State
• Lowery, McIntire top finishers at first Pumpkin Fun Run 5K
• Patient choice initiative on ballot
Remember to make your picks for the football contest at sd.proexpertsclub.com! Play every week for a chance to win local prizes, including the grand prize, a 40" TV!
To subscribe or see an example of our e-edition, visit http://www.teaweekly.com/p/subscribe.html. The e-edition is available for free with every paid print subscription and includes a bonus Athlon Sports football news and previews page!